CREAMY FACE CLEANSER
- 4 tbsp pure shea butter
- cup liquid castile soap
- tsp raw honey
- 3 tsp aloe vera gel
- 3 tsp argan oil
- to 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tsp vegetable glycerin
- 7 drops tea tree essential oil
- 7 drops lavender essential oil
- 7 drops geranium essential oil Immersion blender
- Pyrex measuring cup
- Place the shea butter in the Pyrex measuring cup. Now put a pan containing about 2 inches of water on the stove over medium-low heat. Rest the Pyrex cup on the pan, making sure water doesn’t enter into it. Now allow it to gently meltdown to liquid form, after which turn off the heat and remove the Pyrex cup from the pan.
- Once melted, stir in the argan oil, aloe vera gel, vegetable glycerin, xanthan gum, and raw honey.
- Now carefully add the liquid castile soap.
- Mix everything up evenly using an immersion blender.
- When everything is well combined, your mixture is ready to be spiced up with the essential oils! Add all the essential oils: lavender, geranium, and tea tree carefully, drop by drop. Now mix again with the immersion blender.
- Transfer your creamy face cleanser into a bottle and store or sell.