What is Creamy Face Cleanser?
A creamy face cleanser is a type of skincare product that is used to remove dirt, oil, and makeup from the face, leaving the skin feeling clean, soft, and hydrated. It is typically made from a combination of gentle cleansers and nourishing ingredients, such as oils, botanical extracts, and vitamins, that work together to cleanse the skin without stripping it of its natural oils.
Also Read: How to Make Sunburn Cleanser
The main function of a creamy face cleanser is to remove impurities from the skin, including dirt, oil, and makeup, while also nourishing and hydrating the skin. Creamy cleansers are typically formulated with emollients and humectants that help to hydrate the skin and prevent dryness, making them a good choice for those with dry or sensitive skin.
- 4 tbsp pure shea butter
- cup liquid castile soap
- tsp raw honey
- 3 tsp aloe vera gel
- 3 tsp argan oil
- to 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tsp vegetable glycerin
- 7 drops of tea tree essential oil
- 7 drops of lavender essential oil
- 7 drops geranium essential oil Immersion blender
- Pyrex measuring cup
- Place the shea butter in the Pyrex measuring cup. Now put a pan containing about 2 inches of water on the stove over medium-low heat. Rest the Pyrex cup on the pan, making sure water doesn’t enter into it. Now allow it to gently meltdown to liquid form, after which turn off the heat and remove the Pyrex cup from the pan.
- Once melted, stir in the argan oil, aloe vera gel, vegetable glycerin, xanthan gum, and raw honey.
- Now carefully add the liquid castile soap.
- Mix everything up evenly using an immersion blender.
- When everything is well combined, your mixture is ready to be spiced up with essential oils! Add all the essential oils: lavender, geranium, and tea tree carefully, drop by drop. Now mix again with the immersion blender.
- Transfer your creamy face cleanser into a bottle and store or sell.
To use a creamy face cleanser, you should begin by wetting your face with warm water. Then, apply a small amount of the cleanser to your fingertips and massage it onto your face in circular motions, avoiding the eye area. Rinse your face with warm water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
Creamy face cleansers can be used twice a day, morning and night, as part of your daily skincare routine. They can be purchased at most drugstores and online retailers, and they are available in a variety of formulations to suit different skin types and concerns. When choosing a creamy face cleanser, look for products that are free from harsh chemicals or synthetic fragrances and that are formulated to meet the needs of your skin type.