Oatmeal Lavender Facial Scrub
In this post, you will be learning how to make Oatmeal Lavender Facial Scrub
the followings are the ingredients for making Oatmeal Lavender Facial Scrub
- ½ cup rolled oats.
- 1 TBSP lavender flowers
- 1 TBSP baking soda
- 2 TBSP sea salt (Himalayan if possible)
- 7 drops lavender essential oil
- Place the rolled oats, lavender essential oil, and lavender flowers into a coffee grinder and pulse until ground, about 45-60 seconds. A blender can also be used, but a coffee grinder is the preferred option here.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in the baking soda and sea salt.
- Store the face scrub in a glass jar. To use, combine 2 teaspoons of the scrub with 1 ½ tsp water or milk, then gently scrub across the face with the fingers.