Skin Firming Cream
A skin firming cream is a type of moisturizer that is designed to improve the elasticity and firmness of the skin. As we age, our skin loses collagen and elastin, which can result in a loss of firmness and sagging. Skin firming creams aim to address these concerns by providing the skin with ingredients that can help to restore its natural firmness and elasticity.
Skin firming creams typically contain ingredients such as peptides, retinol, and hyaluronic acid, which work together to boost collagen production and improve skin texture. Peptides are small chains of amino acids that can help to stimulate collagen production in the skin. Retinol, a form of vitamin A, can help to increase cell turnover and stimulate collagen production. Hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the skin, helps to keep the skin hydrated and plump.
Other ingredients commonly found in skin firming creams include antioxidants like vitamin C and green tea extract, which can help to protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals, and moisturizing ingredients like shea butter and ceramides, which help to hydrate and soften the skin.
Skin firming creams are often recommended for those with mature or aging skin, as well as those who have experienced weight loss or have loose or sagging skin due to other factors. However, they can be used by anyone looking to improve the firmness and elasticity of their skin. It’s important to note that while skin firming creams can help to improve the appearance of the skin, they cannot completely reverse the effects of aging or replace lost collagen and elastin.
- cup of coconut butter
- cup of coconut oil
- ¼ cup pure olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of food starch
- 1 tablespoon of vitamin E oil
- 1 tablespoon of lavender essential oil
- tablespoon of frankincense essential oil
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa butter
- Do a double boiler
- Melt the cocoa butter and coconut butter on low heat with other oil When it has completely melted, add the food starch and stir
- When is slightly thick, transfer the mixture into a ceramic bowl and place it in the fridge for some hours.
- When it is completely cool bring it out and mix well with a mixer until it foaming and creamy
- Pour the cream into a container and keep it away from direct sunlight.