What is Coffee Scrub?
Coffee scrub is a type of body scrub that is made with coffee grounds and other natural ingredients such as sugar, salt, and oils. It is a popular skincare product that is known for its exfoliating and skin-softening properties. The caffeine in the coffee grounds is believed to help stimulate blood circulation and reduce the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks. The exfoliating properties of the scrub help to remove dead skin cells, revealing softer, smoother skin. Additionally, coffee is rich in antioxidants, which can help to protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals. Coffee scrubs are often used in the shower or bath and are a natural and effective way to improve the look and feel of the skin.
- 1 cup of organic coffee grounds
- cup of raw sugar
- cup of liquid coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 tsp vitamin E oil (powerful anti-oxidant)
- Collect all the ingredients you need.
- Get a large clean and dry bowl and add all the ingredients starting with the sugar, coffee, cinnamon powder, and finally the coconut oil. Add the vitamin E oil, to the rest of the ingredients.
- Using a clean and dry spoon, mix the ingredients thoroughly to form a mixture with an abrasive texture.
Carefully transfer the scrub into a clean and dry glass container. Store in a cool and dry place.
Also Read: How to Make Vitamin E Cream
Coffee scrubs can be used on the face and body, but be careful not to scrub too hard, as this can cause irritation. It is also important to patch-test the scrub on a small area of skin before using it all over, to ensure that you do not have an allergic reaction. As with any skincare product, it is always a good idea to consult with a dermatologist before trying a new treatment.