Face Wash with Tea Tree Oil
- 10 drops tea tree essential oil
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- cup liquid castile soap or African black soap ½ cup pure rose water
- 1 tbsp vegetable glycerin
- 1 tbsp pure aloe vera gel
- Carefully pour in ½ cup of pure rose water followed by ¼ cup of liquid castile soap.
- Now pour in the vegetable glycerin and aloe vera gel.
- Finally, add the tea tree and lavender essential oils, drop by drop.
- Stir gently to combine everything together.
5.Face wash with tea tree oil is ready!