PETROLEUM JELLY (VASELINE)
When people are talking about petroleum JELLY, they are referring to Vaseline petroleum jelly. Vaseline is still a true wonder JELLY that tackles dryness from the inside out, providing deep healing moisture and leaving your skin feeling soft and supple.
- Paraffin wax (1/8 slab): This helps to hold the mixture together
- Petroleum jelly (3kg): This is a nourishing agent that helps to thicken and hold the Vaseline together
- Micro wax (1/16 slab): This helps your Vaseline to stick together
- Paraffin oil (5 liters): This is the oil that helps to reduce the thickness of Vaseline since water is not needed in the production it has a healing and a nourishing ability
- Perfume oil (100ml) of your choice: It gives the smell you desire
- Colour is optional
- Get your Gas Burner ready on a low heat
- Place the Stainless Pot on the Gas burner
- Put the Paraffin Wax (1/8) into the Stainless pot
- Put the Petroleum Jelly (3kg) into the Stainless pot on the Gas burner and stir properly until it’s all well blended
- Get an empty bowl and put 4 liters of Paraffin Oil into it (keeping 1 liter)
- Now Pour the Stainless Pot contents or mixture “Paraffin Wax and Petroleum Jelly” into the Bowl containing the 4 liters of Paraffin Oil and stir properly.
- Add perfume and stir properly
- Now take a small piece of the mixture into a cup and pour water so
that the body cream will float; then feel the floated body cream to see if it’s soft or hard enough. If it’s too harsh; then add the remaining 1 liter of paraffin oil else keep the paraffin oil for future use.