GREEN TEA FACE MOISTURISER
- 4 tsp pure aloe vera gel
- 2 tsp green tea
- 3 tsp argan oil
- 4 drops tea tree essential oil
- 4 drops lavender essential oil
- 4 drops geranium essential oil
- Bowl and spoon for mixing
- First, begin by brewing your green tea. You can use loose tea leaves or one green tea bag. To make your green tea, simply steep 1 green tea bag in 1 cup of water for minutes. Let it cool down completely then add 2tsp into your small mixing bowl. Warm and sip up the rest of the green tea after you’ve completed making your face moisturizer!
- Next, add 4 tsp of aloe vera gel. It’s best to use 100% pure aloe vera gel. If you can extract the fresh gel, then you may although this might make it go bad quickly so ensure to buy pure aloe from organic sellers
- Now add 3 tsp of argan oil and 4 drops each of tea tree, lavender and geranium essential oils.
- Mix everything up together with a spoon.
Store it in a cool dry place. Note that it won’t have the best consistency – it’s going to be a bit watery and thin and you’ll have to shake the container before scooping into it because it’s bound to separate.
To use, pour a dime-sized amount of it onto your palm then apply it onto a damp freshly washed face.