GREEN TEA TONER
- 1 green tea bag
- 1 chamomile tea bag (optional)
- 1 cup boiling water
- ½ tsp witch hazel
- 2 drops lavender essential oil
- Place one chamomile tea bag and one green tea bag in a pot containing one cup of boiling water.
- Steep for 15 minutes.
- Let it cool completely.
- Add ½ tsp witch hazel and 2 drops of lavender essential oil into the chamomile green tea toner
- Stir well to combine and your chamomile and green tea toner are ready!
To use, spray it all over your face at a distance of 6-12 inches with your eyes closed. When the toner dries up, apply a pea-sized amount of your usual moisturizer or shea butter.