ACTIVATED CHARCOAL PEEL-OFF MASK
Do not use a metal container or spoon for this face mask. Metal makes bentonite clay lose its potency.
- 2 tbsp activated charcoal
- ½ tsp bentonite clay
- 1 tbsp unflavored gelatin powder
- 2 tbsp rose water
- 2 drops tea tree essential oil
- Shot glass/heat-safe container & non-metal spoon Bowl of hot water
- Empty 2 tbsp of activated charcoal into the shot glass then add the bentonite clay and unflavored gelatin powder.
- Pour in the rose water or just plain water, if you want.
- Now stir well until combined then place the shot glass in the bowl of hot water to warm and thicken up.
- Stir it and when it’s thick, remove from the hot water and add the tea tree essential oil & mix again.
Use your clean fingers to apply the mask in a thick even coat, avoiding the area around the eyes Do not apply the mask on places where there’s hair that you don’t want to remove (eyebrows).
After the mask dries up completely, the fun part has arrived: time to peel off!
Peel off the mask from one edge coming inwards.
After all of the mask is off, wash your face with hot water and a mild cleaner then splash it with cold water.