What is Infused Carrot Cream
Infused carrot cream is a skincare product that is formulated with carrot seed oil, which is extracted from the seeds of the wild carrot plant (Daucus carota). Carrot seed oil is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that can provide a range of benefits for the skin.
Infused carrot cream is typically used as a moisturizer to help hydrate the skin and improve its overall appearance.
Some of the potential benefits of using infused carrot cream include:
- Anti-aging: Carrot seed oil contains antioxidants that can help to protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals, which can contribute to premature aging.
- Hydration: Infused carrot cream can help to hydrate the skin and prevent dryness, leaving it feeling soft and smooth.
- Brightening: Carrot seed oil can help to brighten the skin and improve its tone, making it look more radiant and youthful.
- Soothing: Carrot seed oil has a soothing and calming effect on the skin, making it useful for reducing redness and irritation.
- Healing: Carrot seed oil contains vitamin E and other nutrients that can help to promote skin healing and repair.
Also Read: How to Make Half-Cast Cream
- 3 tsp of organic aloe vera juice
- 1/2tsp of infused carrot seed oil in sunflower oil or jojoba oil
- 3 and 1/2tsp of Rosehip seed oil
- 2 tsp of organic refined shea butter
- 1 teaspoon of organic beeswax
- Essential oils:
- 2 drops of carrot seed essential oil
- 5 drops of lavender oil
- 3 drops of rose geranium oil
Combine all the oils, shea butter & beeswax in your double boiler on low heat until they are melted.
Take your bowl out of the heat and add the aloe vera (make sure it is room temperature and not too cold) then start whipping until you get the creamy consistency desired.
Add the essential oil if you wish and mix well.
Pour into a glass jar container and use within 2 months
Please note preservatives were not added.
Infused carrot cream is a popular skincare product that can provide a range of benefits for the skin. It is suitable for all skin types, although it may be especially beneficial for those with dry or sensitive skin.