INFUSED CARROT CREAM
What is Carrot Cream
Carrot oil is high in Vitamin A and E, beta carotene, and also contains carotenoid which provides natural protection against the effect of UV radiation; it will give your skin a discreet and natural golden hale.
This Recipe is also full of antioxidants which make it a perfect everyday anti-wrinkle cream. Aloe Vera helps with acne and repairs the skin. The essential oils are optional but are they a great combo for a natural anti-aging face cream
Also Read: How to Make Half-Cast Cream
- 3 tsp of organic aloe vera juice
- 1/2tsp of infused carrot seed oil in sunflower oil or jojoba oil
- 3 and 1/2tsp of Rosehip seed oil
- 2 tsp of organic refined shea butter
- 1 teaspoon of organic beeswax
- Essential oils:
- 2 drops of carrot seed essential oil
- 5 drops of lavender oil
- 3 drops of rose geranium oil
Combine all the oils, shea butter & beeswax in your double boiler on low heat until they are melted.
Take your bowl out of the heat and add the aloe vera (make sure it is room temperature and not too cold) then start whipping until you get the creamy consistency desired.
Add the essential oil if you wish and mix well.
Pour into a glass jar container and use within 2 months
Please note preservatives were not added.