You will learn how to Make Whipped Shea Body Butter
What is Whipped Shea Butter?
Whipped Shea Butter is a light, soft and creamy body butter, containing all the nourishing properties of the Shea Butter and the essential oils attached to it, making it a completely luxurious treat for your skin. The consistency of Whipped Shea Butter could be likened to yummy whipped cream.
- (Makes approx 100g)
- 70g shea butter
- 29g organic cold-pressed sunflower oil (or a combination of any carrier oils such as avocado jojoba, sweet almond, or sunflower)
- 1g essential oils (approx
- drops essential oil
Soften the shea butter gently in a water bath and add the sunflower oil (or carrier oil of your choice). The shea butter doesn’t need to be completely melted. Take off the heat, allow it to cool a little, and whisk with a handheld electric whisk for 10 seconds. Allow to cool a bit more (you can place the bowl in the freezer to speed the process up) and then whisk again for another 10 seconds. Add the essential oils and continue the process of cooling and whisking until the mixture reaches a creamy consistency. Put into your container using a spoon
You can also read: How to Make Oatmeal Lavender Facial Scrub
Advantages of Whipped Shea Butter
- It improves the skin’s moisture and smoothness.
- It soothes sunburn, eczema, cuts, scrapes, and rashes.
- It helps fight breakouts, providing a protective barrier over the skin.
- It nourishes your skin with vitamins and antioxidants containing anti-aging properties.