VITAMIN C SERUM
- 1 tsp of Vitamin C powder
- 8 tsp of pure organic rose water
- 1 tsp of vegetable glycerine
- ¼ tsp of vitamin E oil
- 2 drops of lemon essential oil *optional
- Dissolve the vitamin C powder in the organic rose water by stirring it with a non-metal spoon until it is fully liquefied. If you have vitamin C granules.
- Once fully dissolved, add in the vegetable glycerin and vitamin E oil and stir those in until fully combined.
- Using a small funnel, transfer your mixture into a dark tinted glass dropper bottle.
- Now drop in your essential oil (if used), screw on the lid, and shake vigorously to ensure the oil gets mixed.
- Store in amber bottles