MORINGA BODY BUTTER
- ¾ cup of raw shea butter
- 3 ½ tbsp cold-pressed moringa oil
- 1 tsp aloe vera gel
- ½ tsp vitamin E oil
- 15 drops of any of your favorite essential oils for scent
- Double boiler
- Hand mixer
- Begin by melting your shea butter in a double boiler over low heat. Keep an eye on it as it will melt very fast.
- Once melted, let it cool down till warm then stir in the vitamin E oil, aloe vera gel, and cold-pressed moringa oil.
- Now let the mixture cool down until it has solidified partially. It will turn an opaque color when it partially solidifies. You can place it in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to speed up the results.
- When the time is up, get out your hand mixer and whip up the mixture into a fluffy white whipped cream.
- In the end, add 15 drops of your favorite essential oils for scent.
- Scoop up the whipped butter into sterilized storage containers. It’s best to use amber-colored jars to protect your DIY moringa butter from UV rays.
- Store in a cool dry place and use clean dry fingers to dip into the jar.
You can use this moringa butter for eczema,