Lemongrass Shower Scrub Bar
In this post, you will be learning how to make a lemongrass shower scrub bar for healthy skin.
- 55g cocoa butter
- 15g shea butter
- 15g vegetable oil of your choice (sunflower, peach kernel, fractionated coconut oil, etc)
- 14g beeswax
- 1g (approx drops) Lemongrass essential oil (or essential oil of your choice)
- 100g coarse sea salt or Epsom salt (you could replace this with sugar if you wish)Silicone ice cube tray
- Weigh the butter, wax, and vegetable oil.
- Melt together gently in a bain-marie (also known as a water bath or double boiler).
- Once melted. Mix together with salt and essential oil and spoon into a silicone ice cube.
- Place the ice cube tray in the
- fridge or freezer and allow the bars to set.
How To use
Take one into the shower and gently rub it onto the body in circular motions and rinse off. Emerge with silky soft skin!