Good news guys the New Zealand government just opens its border for immigrants by introducing 3 new visa categories that allow an immigrant to move into New Zealand and after 2years apply for a permanent resident permit
Hello, my name is ozochima am here to provide you with health, Skincare, and educational post. I also provide you with first-hand information on how to relocate abroad, available scholarships, and job vacancies in different countries.
Recently the New Zealand government announced 3 new visa categories that allow employers in New Zealand to attract highly skilled individuals across the globe. So in this post am going to share with you, why to relocate to New Zealand and 3 New visa categories announced by the New Zealand government, and the eligibility criteria how to apply for some jobs in New Zealand.
1. Straight to Residence Visa
To be eligible for this residence visa you must be employed by, or hold a job offer from, an accredited employer
- Your role must be under tier 1 of the green list
- You must meet the specified requirements on the list for your role
- Your role must be full-time (at least 30 hours a week), genuine, and permanent, or be at least a 12-month fixed-term contract. Under certain circumstances, independent contractors are also eligible.
Contracting and eligibility.
To be eligible under the Straight to Residence pathway as a contractor you must meet these requirements:
Your contract or contracts for services total at least 6 months shorter contracts must be constructive without any breaks between them.
If your role has a wage threshold as the skill requirement (as set under tier 1 of the green list) you will need 10 years of relevant experience and also meet the higher wage threshold. This is set at 50% more than the wage threshold for applications with permanent or fixed-term employment.
Some of the roles with a wage threshold as the skilled requirement include:
Roles with wage threshold as the skill requirement include Chief Information Officer, ICT security specialist, and multimedia specialist.
You can apply for this residence visa for 5 September 2022.
You can either come to New Zealand on a work visa and apply for residence from 5 September 2022 or apply from outside of New Zealand
2. Work to Residence Visa
To be eligible for this visa you must:
- be employed in a role under tier 2 of the green list or hold an offer of employment for one
- meet the specified requirements on the list for the role
- have worked for 24 months in New Zealand in the role (and meet the specified its requirements) under tier 2 of the green list
Note: your employer must be accredited when you apply for this visa.
The employment or the offer of employment must be full-time (at least 30 hours a week), genuine, and permanent, or be at least a 12-month fix term contract.
3. Highly Paid Residence Visa
Firstly am not sure most people will be qualified to apply for this job because physically from the name highly paid residence visa is for people that end quite a huge amount of money
To be eligible for this residence visa you must have:
- employment or an offer of employment in a role that is paid at least twice the median wage (currently NZD $55.52 an hour)
- been working for 24 months in New Zealand in a role that paid at least twice the median wage.
Note: Your employment must be accredited when you apply for this visa
Jobs that can pay this high can probably be jobs in the IT space or in the healthcare sector. So if you are an IT person like a specialist in cyber security software developer, software engineer, and many others, you guys are actually in high demand in New Zealand
The application fee And immigration levy will be between NZD $4,020 and NZD $4,890 depending on whether you are applying from within New Zealand or another part of the world.
You might actually wanna check out some organizations in New Zealand that can employ or have these jobs;
Workhere, they have different companies working with them that you can check out and most of the companies are accredited employers in New Zealand.
Workingin, now New Zealand is open to everyone workingin has brought a lot of opportunities.