Milk Toning Cream
Milk toning cream is a skincare product that is designed to help even out skin tone and improve the appearance of dark spots and blemishes. The cream is formulated with milk, which contains lactic acid that helps to gently exfoliate the skin, revealing brighter and smoother skin underneath.
Also Read: How to Make Infused Carrot Cream
Milk toning cream also contains other ingredients such as vitamins, antioxidants, and moisturizers that help to nourish and hydrate the skin, leaving it soft, supple, and glowing. It is usually applied on the face and body and used regularly as part of a skincare routine to achieve desired results.
In this post, you are going to learn how to make milk-toning cream at your comfort.
Below are the ingredients for making Milk Toning Cream
- 3tbsp cream base ( you can use any moisturizer or your lightening cream)
- 1tbsp tomato juice ( I cut it into pieces and put it in a clean cloth and squeeze the juice out)
- 1 tbsp goat milk ( I used 1 tbsp goat milk powder and mixed it with 1 tbsp distilled water to give me liquid milk) you can use any powdered milk.
- the fragrance of your choice or essential oil
- preservative ( optional).
Below are directions for making Milk Toning Cream
- In your mixing bowl pour your cream base, add your milk, and mix together.
- Add your tomato juice and mix thoroughly
- Add your fragrance or essential oil, I used 10 drops of geranium essential oil.
- Mix thoroughly and pour it into your container.
This measurement is for a week, you can choose not to add preservative and put it in the fridge for a week and make another batch.
Use this cream all over your body twice a day, you can concentrate more on a dark armpit, dark thighs, sunburn, or make it your hand cream. These two ingredients will make your skin looks smooth and lighter