Scholarship For Pharmaceutical Engineering
|Starting Date||September 2022|
|Tuition Fee:||19800 RMB/year|
|Duration of Study||4 Years|
|Application Fee||150 USD|
Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.)
Ⅱ. Normal Period of Study
The major aims to cultivate high-quality talents to apply the pharmaceutical engineering knowledge of synthesis and process research in the fields of agricultural chemical engineering, fine chemical engineering, fine chemical engineering, and pharmaceutical product development.
Students are required to obtain a basic knowledge of organic chemistry, physical chemistry, principles of the chemical industry, pharmaceutical synthetic chemistry, pharmaceutical technology, medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, pharmacy, and biological chemistry. Graduates are expected to be competent in chemical experiments, engineering practice, computers, scientific investigation, and methods of engineering design.
Graduates should acquire the following knowledge and abilities as follows：
1. Engineering knowledge： Have the ability to apply mathematics, natural science, engineering fundamentals, and expertise to solve complex engineering problems in the pharmaceutical industry.
2. Problem analysis： Have the ability to apply basic principles of mathematics, natural science, and engineering science to identify, present, and analyze complex engineering problems through a literature review in order to produce an effective conclusion.
3. Solution design: Have the ability to design solutions to complex engineering problems, fit-for-purpose systems, units (components), and technological processes with the integration／fusion of innovative consciousness and elements like society, health, security, law, culture, and environment, etc…
4. Research: Have basic knowledge of the drug, bio-medicine, pharmaceutical preparation technology, and engineering. Have the ability to apply scientific principles and approaches to complex engineering research, including experiment design, data analysis, and interpretation, and produce rational and effective conclusions through information integration.
5. Modern tool application: Have the ability to develop, select and employ proper technology, resources, modern engineering tools, and information technology to deal with complex engineering problems that emerged from pharmaceutical science and engineering involving prediction and simulation, and understand the limitations.
6. Engineering and Society: Have the ability to reasonably analyze and assess the influences of professional engineering practice and solutions to pharmaceutical engineering problems upon society, health, law, and culture, and understand the responsibilities.
7. Environment and sustainable development: Have the ability to understand the basic principles of green chemistry and atom economy in the pharmaceutical industry. Have the ability to comprehend and assess the influences of engineering practice on pharmaceutical engineering problems on the environment and sustainable development.
8. Professional norms: Have the ability to understand and abide by professional ethics and norms of the pharmaceutical industry in engineering practice and fulfill responsibilities in engineering practice with scientific literacy of social science and a sense of social responsibility.
9. Individuals and teams: Have the ability to take on the responsibility as an individual, a team member, and a leader in multidisciplinary teams.
10. Communication: Have the ability to communicate and exchange ideas effectively with peers and the public on complex project issues, including reports writing, manuscript designing, speeches delivering, clarifying, and responding to directions; and the ability to communicate and exchange ideas with an international outlook in cross-cultural contexts.
11. Project management: Have the ability to understand and master engineering management principles and economic decision-making methods, familiar with the guidelines, policies, and laws of chemical and pharmaceutical production, design, research, and development, environmental protection, and so on, and can apply them in production and management.
12. Lifelong learning: Have the awareness of independent and lifelong learning and the ability to learn continuously to accommodate development.
Ⅴ. Core courses
Biochemistry, Principles of Chemical Engineering, Organic Reactions for Drug Synthesis, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Organic Analysis, Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Equipment, and Process Design, and Quality Management Engineering in the Manufacturing of Drugs.
- Age between 18-28 years old
- High school graduation
- ELIC 4 forms
Application Forms, Sponsorship Letters, CV, Letters of Guarantee
- A passport photo
- Scans of passport 1-8 pages (with information page)
- Scans of High School Results/Transcripts (English Vision)
- Scans of High School Certificate
- Physical Exam Report
- Sponsor’s ID or Passport