Procedure for Making Tigernut Milk/Kunu Aya
On this post, you are going to learn how to Tigernut Milk/Kunu Aya
The following are the ingredients for make this wonderful milk drink.
- Tiger nut / aya(dry one)
- Soak the very dry nut in a generous quantity of cold water for 2days, make sure you always change d water daily
- After the soaking, wash the nuts very well and sort out the bad ones.
- Soak the dates for like 10minutes to soften them and remove d seed inside
- Add coconut date and tiger nut
- Put them in your kitchen blender or you take them to the market and blend if the quantity is more, so you don’t overwork your blender.
- After blending use a chiffon cloth to pour the blended mixture.